1. Shampoo – Winters never say you should not wash your hair at all or for 10 days. In fact it is important to shampoo your hair twice a week to make them look beautiful and avoid a hair-fall.
2. Conditioner – No matter what season it is conditioning your hair every time you shampoo should be a thumb rule. Avoid scalp and apply it only on hair.
3. Avoid Dryers – In winters it is tough to avoid dryers especially if the weather is bad or you are in a hurry but don’t make it a habit. Try to air dry your hair naturally and use a serum before using a dryer or hair straightener.
4. Don’t wrap it up all the time – Woolen caps causes friction which makes hair charged and hence hair falls and even the condition looks bad. Use scarves and caps only when you are out to protect yourself from cold and dust.
5. Oil massage – Oil massage is important at least once a week to avoid dryness and dandruff. To remove dandruff use mustard oil with half lemon, mix it well till color changes to light yellow and apply it on your scalp and hair. Your dandruff will be cured and hair will look beautiful.
6. Skip the color – Any chemical will only harm your hair. Since winters are already tough, if possible try to use as less hair color you can. And take care of the quality of product you are using.
7. Stay away from Chemicals – Don’t get mesmerized by the advertising and marketing when it is the question of your body or hair. Be as natural and simple as you can. Any chemical is harmful if it doesn’t suits you.